Sunday, September 30, 2007

This week's post

My topic is very well known to be difficult to get meterial in my class. It is "Busker". Altough after they knew my topic, everybody suggested changing my topic to me, I don't want to avandon the topic. It would seem to make me experience hard time, but I have been enjoyed working on it since I started the research project with this topic. Initially, what I would like to know about the buskers was the purpose of their busking. I don't know still whether busking is for filling their minds with their enthusiasm or for gaining money. I hope that they perform their fantastic arts to fill their minds with their enthusiasm. Anyway, I don't think that I have learned something about my topic exactly. It indicates that I have to work on it harder. I will do it. So far, I got just few things for my research project such as movie, picture and articles, yet there is no nutrious meterial in these. For next week, I have a plan to go downtown. It is for carring out my survey and interview to buskers. Generally, the survey is conducting by normal people. As my topic is unusual, my survey will be finished little differently from general cases. Then, I will try to find good resources for my research project on condition that I have more timem. Just expact~the resul of my research splendid project.

No comments: