Wednesday, September 12, 2007

About me...


I know it is late~ that I post my introduction on my blog right now, but please focuce on it with excusing me. I was born in South Korea which is a splendid country, in 1986. When my mother had me as baby, she dreamed that there was extrem white light on a extrem high hill, so my name indicates the light on a high hill; however I have never felt that I will be a very famous guy as the indication of my name. I hope for being a extrem famous guy in my future. I was a freshman in my university in Korea, and as you know, I am a proud YUELI student. Now, I have a plan to apply to York University, and I am trying to do my best for reversing my life what I have made although I don't know still whether I can apply to York University with my shameful eveluation in my high scholl or not...I believe that anything in future is possible even if it is unimaginable. Thus, I don't regret my life which is until now, nor do I abandon it. Just...there is only the sentence in my mind and brain..
"Keep Going"~k~

No comments: