Thursday, September 20, 2007

The speech...

Summury
Steve Jobs who is a ceo of Apple and Pixar Animation had speech about his life in a university. There were 3 advices for students graduating the university with examples based on his life. He menthioned trusting oneself for his first advice. He got the students the advice with an example of the process of his making company. According to him, trusting oneself can make all different thing from the past as his life. Moreover, he stated not regreting and loving what one as oneself did with an example of his time in the company. Additionally, he asserted using the life time limited effeciently with his experience of sufferring from cancer. To sum up, what he wanted to advise was doing your job what you love, need, are satisfied without regreting the past.
Comment
I was very surprised when I finished listening to this. Before, I convinced that only the famous people who already died long ago could be heros or heroines through the process of thier very difficult life, but his life what Steve Jobs menthioned for examples made my belife reversed. Actually, I have the same mind as him. In my childhood, my father advised me that there is no time to care about my past, but only the time to care about my future, and every body is getting stronger through undergoing or experiencing something as what I did mistakes. Thus, I am as myself now probably in spite of the fact that I am not yet enough as normal. ^^ Anyway, it was such a nice video that it reminded me what my father advised in my childhood time....

No comments: