Sunday, September 16, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Before watching the movie, I imagined that the story of movie would be very light and childish because of the name of movie. However, the movie reversed my imgination. Althought all of characters except Olive are extremely unusual, these belog to our society. An incometent, drug adict, gay, working mother, believer in Niezsch have each big problem. Nevertheless, they unite together, and the result becomes fantatstic marvelously though the process was terrible. I have never imagined the family with people like the characters in the movie. Thus, I don't know still weather it is usual or not, yet I realize what is the most essential to family. That is real love for each member. Certainly, money, social status, personality, or so on, are important, yet to judge what is the most necessary to family after watching this movie, the judgement is that nothing is more necessary than lover ofr each other.
The movie was great!!! I want to recommend this movie to my busy friends who will be perhaps father or mother soon.

No comments: